Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Time flies... when you're in the Philippines!

I'M HOME!
I was planning on posting each night while in the Philippines
but I would get home at night and be SO tired!  The sun
soaked all the energy right outta me!  
But let me just say,
The Philippines has changed my life!!
The Filipino people are incredible and so inspirational!
Here are a few pictures that I took that I will use this coming year
in my illustration classes.  I am hoping (with a lot of help) that I
can somehow portray to others the simple life that 
is found in the Philippines through my art!
I've got a BIG project ahead of me but I'm excited to see what I can create:)

Here are just a few of the MANY pictures...















I was so blessed that while on my trip I got to be a part of my companion's
big day:)  It was so neat being in the temple to witness Ading & Bernard's sealing (in tagalog)!!




Although this 2 week trip/project FLEW BY and I'm sad to see it come to an end,
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have had this opportunity:)  




No comments:

Post a Comment